Tuesday 3 June 2014

Who am I? Why am I here?

Who am I?

Just call me Candy. Just turned 25 this year. Simple not so young realistic and experienced, been through that, done that.

I'm a Malaysian Chinese girl.


Why am I here?

Just a few days ago, broke up with my seven year boyfriend. I keep thinking to myself I have given so much to a person who isn't certain of bringing me to the isle and putting a ring on my finger. 

Am I finding a Mr Right? Hell no! My ex was a highly capable, born rich but also have many girls. Now, tell me whats Mr Right?...

I have enough of a commitment. Will I ever get married and settle for kids? for this moment, I wont think about it... 

I just wanna make all the confessions and everything that happened in my life without any regrets. This is a place to document my memories and experiences.

If I do offend you, I'm sorry and I hope you will treat the my confessions as fiction and fantasy if you'd like. 

I'm writing this blog in the pretext of anonymity and if any case I accidentally revealed my identity, please have a courtesy to let me know at candytells@gmail.com

If you have a story you strongly like to confess and share on this blog, write to me at the same email address above...    

candytells@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment